We’re still pinching ourselves, but somehow, Switched On is exactly one year old. Or young, depending on how you look at it.
What a tremendous year we’ve had – a heady mix of amazing clients, solid work, talented people and, very recently, award nominations.
Here are ten things Lauren and Carl are especially proud of:
- After an age of talking about it, we actually managed to start an agency. Excuse us while we throw cold water over our faces…
- We’re entirely self-funded. We own us
- Pitching and winning some very cool clients, starting a year ago with Taste of London and including Ford, Duck & Waffle, SUSHISAMBA, T2, Percy Nobleman, Prosecco DOC and Drop
- We started to build a team. And a bloody incredible lot, they are too
- We helped Taste of London achieve their biggest and best year in the festival’s history. Their words, not ours. How about that?
- We made T2 famous in the world of design, pairing them with pattern-pioneers PATTERNITY, creating loads of content and making them a part of the London Design Festival map
- We said ‘no’ a few times. Both to work we didn’t believe in and to clients with unrealistic expectations. We also said no to continued pleas for an office pet.
- The coverage poured in (quite literally). Across the board, the team have landed some truly stunning pieces that have made our clients warm and fuzzy inside
- We’ve just been nominated for best new agency at an industry shindig, for our efforts
- We’ve worked harder than we’ve ever worked – and we’ve had ten times the fun
The best part? This is just the beginning.