The Power of A Proper Office

low-res-chai-lifestyle-shot

A solid press office. An increasingly overlooked agency function, often left in the dark, while big shiny ideas steal the limelight.

Well, we quite like a press office, as it happens. To us, it’s a valuable piece of the puzzle. Smart, hard-working, accurate, relevant and delivered with a splash of flair, it can be the beating heart of a campaign, driving consistent results.

For T2, among other things, we have the pleasure of running their press office and to this effect, we’ve just delivered a Q3 report that made us – and T2 – smile.

So we thought we’d shout about it.

Across the last three months alone, we’ve delivered more than 60 pieces, with a total reach of 610 million.

Highlights include a belting full page glowing review of T2’s Teamaker (a rather marvellous piece of kit) in The Guardian, prominent placements of feature teas and teaware in The Observer Magazine, Stella Magazine (Telegraph on Sunday), Metro, Look, Now, Woman & Home, You Magazine (Mail on Sunday) and The Dish (Sunday Times). 

Then there’s the feature-led content we’ve landed, in the likes of Mail Online, Londonist, Evening Standard, Delicious, Close Up, Vegan Food & Living, The London Economic, Time Out, Trend Hunter and Huffington Post, covering everything from ‘where to drink when you’re not drinking’ through to tea and food matching, tops fives and consumption occasions.

73% of our efforts landed online and the remaining 27% in print, which is just how T2 like it. Furthermore 83% carried brand imagery and two or more spot-on messages.

But here’s the kicker; our work has made a real difference to their bottom line. Conversions (sales) from online referrals (via our coverage) are more than double T2’s average rate, leading to several ranges selling out completely.

Not a bad effort, even if we do say so ourselves.